Weight Loss Programs
Unique Multi-Speciality Approach To Weight Loss
- Important Information
- What Do We Do?
- All weight loss plans are comprised of two steps
- NutriMed VLCD
- Recommended Protocal for Modified VLCD Patients
Millions of Americans are in search of a solution to obesity. From weight loss supplements and fad diets to bariatric surgery, everyone seems to be looking for a quick-fix to successful weight loss. But here at The New York Institute of Medical Weight Loss and Sleep Center, we have produced an alternative means to weight loss that is changing the lives of many of our patients. Our multi-step approach addresses underlying medical issues and introduces dietary changes conducive to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight for life.
- No Dieting, Exercise or Surgery
- All Major Insurances Accepted for our weight loss program
- FDA approved medication
- Book your complimentary consult to discuss your customized weight loss program today.
Dr. Soni provides a complete patient customized weight loss program that is medically supervised and designed to serve as an effective alternative to lap band and gastric bypass surgery. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity medicine, Dr. Soni does not believe there is a standard weight loss plan for everyone, but rather that long-term solutions to obesity and weight loss must be achieved with individualized eating plans, medical supervision, counseling, and safe government approved medication when necessary.
- Getting to the core of medical issues – Identifying underlying medical issues and their severity can provide clues to overall health. Diseases and conditions like diabetes, thyroid issues, hormone imbalances and sleeping disorders are all capable of hindering weight loss efforts.
- Dietary analysis – Diet plays a foundational role in weight, and changing it to a more low-calorie and nutrient based regimen can lead to steady weight loss. Dr. Soni works alongside our nutritionist to counsel patients as they embark and navigate their weight loss journeys. In some cases, FDA approved weight loss medications may also be prescribed.
All of the programs at our office are based on the latest developments in the fields of nutrition and weight control. As our patient, you will work directly with Dr. Soni to identify the weight loss plan that best fits YOUR lifestyle. For more information about losing weight and feeling great, contact our office to schedule a consultation.
The NutriMed VLCD is just one of our many diet options.
The NutriMed VLCD has been used by medically supervised weight loss programs nationwide since 1976. Make sure you comply with the monitoring schedule set by your care provider.
Remember to manage your weight for a lifetime, you’ll need to make permanent changes in your daily nutrition, activities and other weight-related behaviors.
The good news: You don’t have to do it alone! Your NutriMed counselor and physician will help you at every step, with education, counseling and support to address all your weight loss needs.
Above all, be patient with yourself. During any tough times, focus on the positive steps you are taking. No one is perfect and weight management is a lifelong process.
Q. What kind of diet will I follow?
A. During the Weight Loss phase, you will follow a Very Low Calorie Diet (also called a protein-sparing modified fast) consisting of delicious NutriMed products. These products have been specially formulated to provide the necessary protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that you need while on a VLCD.
Q. What products are available in the program?
A. The NutriMed products include a variety of shakes, puddings, soups, nutrition bars and more. These products offer great flavor and optimal nutrition for effective weight loss and good health. The wide variety of products, flavors and textures will ward off that dreaded “diet fatigue.” New varieties and flavors are being developed all the time, so check with your counselor if you’re craving a change!
Q. Are there health benefits to this program?
A. Definitely! Weight loss can improve, reverse or even prevent serious medical conditions, including Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, sleep apnea, high cholesterol. It can also reduce joint and back pain, and dramatically improve your energy level and mood.
Q. How much weight can I expect to lose?
A. This may be everyone’s top question! The answer: It depends on several factors including your current weight, program, age, gender and activity level. A loss of four to seven pounds is common in the first week or so. Ongoing weight loss will be about three pounds a week.
5 powders per day – each with 15g protein, 7g carbohydrates, 100 calories PLUS
1 grocery meal:
4 oz. meat = 220 calories, 28g protein, 0 carbohydrates
2 vegetables = 50 calories, 2g protein, 6g carbohydrates
1 starch = 80 calories, 3g protein, 15g carbohydrates
TOTAL = 850 CALORIES, 108G PROTEIN, 56G CARBOHYDRATES
With one added bar = 1010 CALORIES, 123G PROTEIN, 68G CARBOHYDRATES
Why Dr. Soni?
- Multi Speciality & Multi-Modalities in Achieving Optimum Sexual Fitness
- Changing Lives of Lovers
- A Wide Range of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options - Face, Hair, Breast & Butt Lift
- Multi-Modality Approach Weightloss Programs Featuring 99% Success Rate
- Treatment for Hormone Imbalances & Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Anti-Aging Treatments
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted