Sleep Apnea Diagnosis at Your Own Home
To find out WHAT’S NEW in the treatment of sleep apnea, arrange a consultation at the Sleep & Weight Loss Institute today. We accept most insurance plans & have several payment options available – our Billing Specialists will work with you!
Symptoms of sleep apnea include, but are not limited to:
- Snoring or waking up gasping for air
- Feeling unrested after sleep
- Tossing and turning throughout the night
- Headaches and other general aches and pains after wakening
Risk factors linked to sleep apnea include:
- Being overweight
- Having a neck circumference of 17″ or more
- Having a small or receding chin
- Having large tonsils
Studies show that 85% of those suffering from sleep apnea remain undiagnosed and untreated.
Only 2% of PCP patients are sent to sleep labs for testing.
75% of those seeing a PCP have at least one of these following disorders:
Sleep apnea is too deadly to go unchecked, untested, undiagnosed, or untreated!
If you suffer from sleep apnea or think you may be at risk for a sleep disorder, do not delay! Contact the Sleep & Weight Loss Institute immediately for a consultation. A sleep study could improve your health, and even save your life.
At Home Sleep Study
The Sleep & Weight Loss Institute (SWLI) is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best by helping you achieve a healthy, restorative sleep. Sleep disorders are more common than most people think, with more than one third of adults having difficulty falling asleep and/or staying asleep each night.
You may need a sleep study if:
- You are tired during the day, more than twice a week
- You are overweight or have a BMI of more than 30
- Have been suffering with some form of sexual dysfunction
- You are a cigarette smoker, or were a smoker in the recent past
- Have noticed a decrease in your health, libido, and overall vitality
The good news is that most sleep disorders are absolutely treatable, and most insurance companies consider sleep studies & treatments an effective method of reducing overall health care costs. If you’re not sleeping well, or find that your overall health and vitality are declining, call the Sleep & Weight Loss Institute today! We accept most insurance plans, and have several payment options available–our Billing Specialists will work with you!
A simple sleep study could be all that stands between you and your best night’s sleep!
Why Dr. Soni?
- Multi Speciality & Multi-Modalities in Achieving Optimum Sexual Fitness
- Changing Lives of Lovers
- A Wide Range of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options - Face, Hair, Breast & Butt Lift
- Multi-Modality Approach Weightloss Programs Featuring 99% Success Rate
- Treatment for Hormone Imbalances & Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Anti-Aging Treatments
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted