Belly Fat & Liposuction
Trying to get rid of stubborn fat that is defiantly persistent despite diet and exercise? Then lipoplasty may be for you. Lipoplasty (more commonly known as liposuction) targets unwanted fat deposits commonly located in the abdomen, hips or thighs, often resulting in the appearance of unbalanced body proportions. Through this process, these unwanted fat deposits are broken down and then removed from the body resulting in a smoother, flatter appearance.
Through a series of small incisions targeting the desired fat deposits, your surgeon will inject a saline solution that makes the fat cells easier to break up and remove. After, he inserts a small suction tube through which to remove the fat deposits permanently. Often times, liposuction is often performed along with other cosmetic plastic surgery procedures, such as tummy tuck surgery or breast reduction surgery. Liposuction often decreases or eliminates self-consciousness associated with stubborn body fat and results in an increase in confidence post surgery.
If you live in or around Brooklyn , schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss your desired results as well as different options available to you. During this time, we will review your medical history, as well as a conduct a physical examination to explain the various risks and limitations associated with undergoing liposuction based on your specific conditions.
Why Dr. Soni?
- Multi Speciality & Multi-Modalities in Achieving Optimum Sexual Fitness
- Changing Lives of Lovers
- A Wide Range of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options - Face, Hair, Breast & Butt Lift
- Multi-Modality Approach Weightloss Programs Featuring 99% Success Rate
- Treatment for Hormone Imbalances & Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Anti-Aging Treatments
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted