Vampire Face Lifts
Understanding vampire face lifts and determining if they are right for you
why people get face lifts
Understanding Vampire Face Lifts
One of the most commonly requested of all the cosmetic procedures is the face lift. There are many different types of face lifts that people can choose from and they each have specific goals and purposes. Many people consider cosmetic surgery of some kind for a variety of reasons and it is important to understand why people get face lifts. Ost commonly the reason has something to do with a dissatisfaction for some feature of their body- whether it is a crooked nose, wrinkles, age spots, stubborn fatty deposits, stretch marks, or scars that people feel detract from their appearance.
Vampire Face Lifts 101
One of the most commonly requested of all the cosmetic procedures is the face lift. There are many different types of face lifts that people can choose from and they each have specific goals and purposes. Many people consider cosmetic surgery of some kind for a variety of reasons and it is important to understand why people get face lifts. Most commonly the reason has something to do with a dissatisfaction for some feature of their body- whether it is a crooked nose, wrinkles, age spots, stubborn fatty deposits, stretch marks, or scars that people feel detract from their appearance. This is largely due to the fact that so much emphasis is placed on the physical appearance of individuals today. Here at Soni Stem Cell in Brooklyn, we offer the highly popular vampire face lift for those patients wanting a new and better approach to facelift that does not need surgery or harmful chemicals. Understanding vampire face lifts and determining if they are right for you is what we are here for.
Is the Vampire Face Lift Right For You?
First, the injector (1) uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. (2) Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. (3) When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape
In the first part of the Vampire FaceLift® procedure, the physician uses an Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler (like Restylane or Juvederm) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face–while still keeping the shape natural.
2) Isolating & Activating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the physician draws about 2 teaspoons of blood.
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood ( platelet-rich plasma or PRP) –all within about 10 minutes in the office!
(3) Injecting the Magic into Your Face
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her face in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure
Here are a few things to consider as you decide if this type of face lift is right for you.
- Thousands of people, mostly women but some men, have face lift procedures done in order to get rid of saggy skin, wrinkles, age spots, discolored skin, or other blemishes.
- A facelift helps all areas of the face including the cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck.
- Depending on your needs, the vampire face lift can help you fill in loose skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and lighten or even remove dark discolored areas.
- Patients who have read up on the procedure and are understanding vampire face lifts and what they have to offer are realizing they are a safer alternative to surgical face lifts that use mini injections under the skin to lift and tighten the skin rather than incisions and painful surgeries.
- Smaller specific areas of the ace can be targeted with a mini vampire face lift procedure and once you understand how they procedures can help turn back the hands of the clock and remove years of wear and tear from the face, it is easier to see why people get face lifts.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape . But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to learn more the vampire face lift and how it can help you get the soft, healthy, youthful looking skin you have always wanted, give us a call! Schedule your consultation appointment and let us show you why people get face lifts and why the vampire face lift is quickly becoming a favorite!
Why Dr. Soni?
- Multi Speciality & Multi-Modalities in Achieving Optimum Sexual Fitness
- Changing Lives of Lovers
- A Wide Range of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options - Face, Hair, Breast & Butt Lift
- Multi-Modality Approach Weightloss Programs Featuring 99% Success Rate
- Treatment for Hormone Imbalances & Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Anti-Aging Treatments
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted