Stem cell therapy, otherwise known as cellular therapy, has been around for more than half a century.
Stem cells are tiny ancestral cells found in our body that can divide and change into various cell types. Your stem cells are your body’s natural healing cells and can act as your own personal repair system in your body by replenishing adult tissues. They are also the source of all the cell that die. There are two broad types of stem cells: embryonic stem cells, and adult stem cells.
For our purposes we do not utilize embryonic stem cells, we magnify on the usage of adult stem cells and bone marrow stem cells.
The adult stem cells which is comparable to adipose stem cells, are undeniable more quantifiable and more resilient stem cells that are pulled from fatty tissues (usually from the abdomen) and injected into different locations of the body where it is most needed. Bone marrow stem cells can be used for similar functions. Adult stem cells have been used as an inquired medicine in many institutions and universities for treating MS, COPD, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, arthritis, etc. But it has been also used for cosmetic purposes such as replenishing hair from hair loss, enhancing the appearance of skin and also as means of securing fat transfer. Our overall goal is to help our patients know that there is always a form of help available and that we are the ones to provide the help they seek. We want our patients to always feel comfortable in their skin and know that there is always treatment available, no matter what the situation or circumstances are.
MD, FCCP, FCCM, DABSM, DABOM, ABAARM( stem cell ), DAAAM ( Aesthetic medicine )
While Dr. Prabhat Soni’s work stretches across many fields, he has contributed – and continues to contribute – greatly to the study of Stem Cell Therapy in the United States. Dr. Soni is currently involved in many stem cell therapy clinical trials in the United States, working with different physicians who are also experts in their field, and contributing to the success and treatment of the studies.
Awards and Publications
- America’s Top Sleep Doctor of 2011 by Sleep Review Magazine
- America’s Top Sleep Doctor of 2012 by Sleep Review Magazine
- America’s Top Sleep Doctor of 2013 by Sleep Review Magazine
Dr. Soni is a board certified physician in EIGHT different medical specialities including
- Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (fellowship in Stem Cell Therapy)
- Obesity Medicine (fellowship in Bariatric Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Management
- Aesthetic Medicine (Cosmetic Surgery)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Academy of anti-aging and regenerative medicine
- American Academy of aesthetic medicine
- American society of bariatric medicine
Dr. Prabhat Soni is a brilliant physician specializing in over EIGHT medical specialities .He serves residents living in and around Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Soni is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine , pulmonary, critical care, sleep, obesity ,Anti-Aging and Regenerative medicine . He is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Soni is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Soni studied medicine in bikaner and new Delhi in India before before coming to AMERICA . He was voted America’s Top Sleep Doctor for 3 years in a row from 2011-2013 by Sleep Review Magazine.
Dr. Soni understands the complexity of many different medical conditions. Patients count on him to provide reliable, individualized treatment.
Why Dr. Soni?
- Multi Speciality & Multi-Modalities in Achieving Optimum Sexual Fitness
- Changing Lives of Lovers
- A Wide Range of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Options - Face, Hair, Breast & Butt Lift
- Multi-Modality Approach Weightloss Programs Featuring 99% Success Rate
- Treatment for Hormone Imbalances & Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Anti-Aging Treatments
- Advanced IV Vitamin & Mineral Therapy
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted